Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Changing the face of network marketing one professional at a time

Last Thursday, I held a launch party for my business - not a product party but a true launch party in the spirit of a restaurant opening. Why not?! I have a lot to celebrate and did it in style with Pimms, great company and a brief talk about why I have chosen this path to becoming a millionaire over any other. It was the best way to get the people I care most about to understand what this business is all about and how they can support me while helping themselves and their friends live a more healthy and/or wealthy life.

It wasn't easy putting that party together but it was simple and that's the way everything works in this business. It's not easy getting to your first cool million but it's simple...so simple in fact that anyone can do it. But what I love most about my particular business and the team I have jumped into with both feet is that it is packed with professionals - smart people who have recognised the opportunity as a multi-million dollar BUSINESS and set out to find their 'board of directors', ie: 5 other smart professionals who recognise the opportunity as a multi-million dollar business and set out to find their board of directors... and so the business grows. The more professionals get involved in network marketing and declare themselves to be global ambassadors of the industry, the less scepticism there is in the marketplace and the more people want a piece of the ever-increasing pie. Not convinced? Get hold of Robert Kiyosaki's book 'The Business of the 21st Century' and learn why HE believes network marketing is the best way to start your own business and secure your financial freedom. Not only is Kiyosaki author of 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' but he is also a successful entrepreneur, multi-millionaire businessman, investor and one more professional changing the face of the industry.

I am proud to be a global ambassador of the network marketing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment